I don’t know about your Instagram feed, but mine is not chocked full of selfies and babies covered in spaghetti. I use Instagram as a design magazine, an endless source of daily inspiration. Designers, home décor products, fashion, travel, prop-styling, photography – everything I want and need in one place.
I won’t lie, I have an addiction to my IG feed. Its design porn. Yes, porn. A feast of beautifully curated photos that are downright sexy. As of late, the Nashville feeds have been at the top of my list. This city never ceases to amaze me with its incredible talent and creativity.
If you are looking for a new designer, photographer, maker or you are simply in need of new inspiration, check out these fantastic Nashville IG accounts I featured last week on 12th & Broad.
1. Pencil and Paper Co : The signature style of the Nashville couple, Benjamin and Gen Sohr, is bright whites with an unexpected kick of vibrant color. This feed is full of contrast and dazzling designs. They post design inspirations, favorite home décor products and sneak peaks of their latest projects. The dynamic duo has been featured in many design publications, like Domino Magazine and Matchbook.
2. Camellia Fiber Company : Rebekka’s feed is full of light and airy photo’s in shades of whites, grays and blush. Featuring her hand-spun yarns, gatherings with friends, baked goods and darling photo-shoots.
3 . Bleubird : Miss James is a mother of four, writer, blogger, co-founder of Mother Magazine and fantastic photographer. Her Instagram feed is all about the beauty of being a wife and mother. Gorgeous photos of giggling children, home décor, family outings and James favorite things.
4. Local Milk : Moody neutrals and delicious photos of decadent food. Beth Kirby is a talented photographer, prop-stylist and recipe developer. She is all about perfecting the art of slow living. Her feed is dark with heavy grays and always the right amount of natural light. Food prop-styling at its finest.
5. Elizabeth Suzann : Thoughtfully designed, timeless essentials created by the talented Elizabeth Suzann. White, black and tan color scheme photos in minimal high style. Elizabeth’s photos take you to the most peaceful of places. Each photo is curated to perfection, just like her stunning collections.
6. Pennyweight : Elise Joseph knows style, marketing and branding. “Curate” seems to be her middle name. She has an incredible knack to edit and know how much is just enough. A plethora of ideas and inspiration in fashion and home décor.
7. Chelsea Petaja : Hand-lettering, paper goods and a keen eye for beautiful designs. Chelsea’s Instagram feed is a breath of fresh air. Photos in shades of white with a strong point of view. She and her husband, Tec, are always traveling and every photo has you coveting their lives.
8. Tec Petaja : Tec is an extremely talented photographer, and we are so lucky to have him in our city. From Nashville weddings to exotic islands to the highest of mountains, this feed brings you on a stunning photography journey.
9. Nutrition Stripped : Delicious food and healthy? McKel Hill presents daily photos of beautifully photographed food and teaches you how to make them. A wonderful (and very pretty) guide to living whole and well.
10. Consider the Wldflwrs : Emily is a self-taught photographer, designer and maker of Consider the Wldfwers jewelry. Her feed has a delicate, romantic feel – full of dainty jewelry and floral workshops. Elegant, soft and continually fresh.